Public Records Act RequestsSeveral of DIR's divisions have posted guidelines for accessing public records maintained by the division and contacting Public Records Act coordinators who can respond to requests for access:
- The California Labor Commissioner’s Office, formally known as the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Division of Workers' Compensation
- Occupational Safety & Health Appeals Board
- Occupational Safety & Health Standards Board (OSHSB)
- Office of Self Insurance Plans
Can't find the division you want?
For requests involving a division not listed above, contact the Office of the Director: